Wed19Jul2017Fri21Jul2017Satish Dhawan Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science
International Symposium on Cyber-Physical Systems
The Symposium on Cyber Physical Systems is to bring eminent researchers in the area of CPS to Bangalore, have them interact with students and researchers from all over India, share ideas and interesting applications, and identify challenging future CPS research directions. We are organising six thematic sessions over three days. Each session will have three talks.
The tentative sessions are:
- CPS Applications in Autonomous Systems and Robotics
- Control and Optimization for Smart Grids and Transportation
- Software Engineering for CPS
- Molecular Sensing and Machine Olfaction
- Hybrid Systems and Control
- CPS Security
For more information, please visit the Symposium website.
Registration for the workshop is not yet possible, but if you are interested in receiving an email once registration opens, please fill this form:
Only one email will be sent and the mailing list will not be used for any other purposes.